underwear grinding

Dear Ryan,

I received a lap dance at a strip club 3 days ago. The stripper undid my jeans and proceed to grind me in my underwear. She was totally naked. We did not have sex nor did I penetrate her in any way. My worry is that "what if" part of penis was sticking out of my underwear(I think i fcould feel my foreskin sticking out from the friction). If her genitals rubbed against the foreskin or head of my penis could that be a possible risk. I am so worried and struggling with day to day activities.

PLEASE RESPOND IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME.

Am I at risk....Should I consider testing...I would go crazy thinking I have to wait three months. Thanks.

HIV is only known to be sexually transmitted through anal, vaginal, and oral sex. Since you did not engage in any of these activities, you are not considered to be at risk for infection.

People can generally answer these questions themselves by reading through similar responses and thinking about the model for transmission:

1) HIV infected fluids need to come into direct contact with mucous membranes or the bloodstream.

2) Sexual transmission is only known to occur through vaginal and anal sex (penetration), and less frequently through oral sex (primarily to the person performing oral sex on a man). No other routes are known during sexual contact.

RMK

What is my risk of infection?
canker sores