penis discharge

I have a clear discharge from my penis at times. This is random and feels and looks a little like semen. I am a practising bisexual who is uncircumsized. This has been happening for about 6 mths but I have no other symptoms and my wife has not said she has any.

It is difficult to guess what is going on with you. Your best bet is to see a doctor whenever you have questions about symptoms that you are experiencing or are unsure about. You don't have to be on the brink of death to see a medical professional; it is about prevention as much as it is about treatment.

It's possible that what you are seeing is pre-ejaculate, especially if you feel aroused around the time that you are observing the fluid or if you are noticing the fluid when you wake up in the morning. It is also possible that you have discharge related to an sexually transmitted infection; this is only possible if you have been exposed (sexual contact) to an infected person. A urninary tract infection is also possible, but less likely to occur in men. Infections are likely if you are experiencing other symptoms like burning or discomfort (which you are not), but it is possible that symptoms could occur in isolation.

RMK

STDs (other than HIV) from receiving fellatio?
chlamydia