please help!!!

Dear Ryan, I have tried to reach you since December, however, due to all the questions here, you have not responded. Hopefully you have time know. On dec 19 and 23 i had protected sex with i guy i had been dating. we discussed our sexual past and his last test was neg. However, after we had sex he told me that he wastnt "all that great about using condoms," which worries me. I just recievd a neg test 10 days before having sex with him and know i am worrying to death again. My worry is that during the second time we had vaginal intercourse, he tried to insert his penis into my vagina and i stopped him telling him "not without a condom." I feel that i am at high risk because the tip of his penis came into contact with the inside of labia minora(sorry if i cant spell!)From the knowledge i have recieved, this IS a mucousa membrane and I am scared that the virus came into contact with my bloodstram, therefore, infecting me. I will get tested next month @ 3 months. Thank you for all your help. take care

Your contact does not pose a significant risk for infection. You are at significant risk when an HIV infected man ejaculates in your body; having unprotected sex without a condom without ejaculation also poses a risk, but not as great as ejaculation in the body.

It sounds like your contact did not involve much (if any)mucous membrane contact with fluid, and there is no evidence that your partner was HIV infected. This does not mean you can totally rule out HIV transmission, but you definitely should not be worrying so much about infection. Make sure you have some emotional support in your life and get tested at three months if that will help relieve your anxiety.

RMK

liquid discharge
Jesus Christ, Help Me!