Possible (Probable?) hiv infection

Dear Dr Kull, Thanks for providing the excellent service that you do. About 9 days ago I had a sexual encounter with a woman I met in a club. We had unprotected oral sex, but were careful to use condoms for vaginal sex. However, I felt the condom slip to the base of the glans while I was inside her. I pulled out as soon as possible - within seconds; the action of pulling out made it slip slightly further. Since then I have experienced some stinging in the urethra following urination and, more worryingly, an odd rash on my forearms and around one hip, which appeared this morning (Poss, this may be caused by having to deal with water from an overflowing toilet - long story - yesterday). I'm going to get tested for minor STDs on Monday, and for hiv in 11 weeks, but wondered what the likelihood of infection is here as I'm pretty anxious. Thanks for your help.

Did your partner's fluids come into contact with your urethra, or the lining of your foreskin (if you are uncircumcised)? If they did, then there is the possibility of transmission. If not, then you should not be concerned about HIV infection.

RMK

sex during her period after roughly scratching testicles
Doc, are you paranoid