Marriage on the rocks Ryan pls help me !!!!

Dr Ryan , I had deep kissing,receiving oral sex with a condom with a stripper and now I am freaking out and simply out of my mind .I kept imagine things and simply cannot concentrate on things and I dare not even french kiss my wife or have any sexual contact with her . Now she is beginning to suspect me because I did not even kiss her or have sex with her and we quarrel alot of times because of this . I am thinking of doing another test at three months,six months & 12 months . The first test I did was 30 days after exposure and NEG .Plssssss Dr Ryan , tell me what should I do ? What if she wanna have sex can I go ahead?cuz if I don't,she will really suspect and if she finds out about this,I am doom !!! I really regret about what I did and now guilt and anxiety have fully over taken my mind and body .How can I not have sex or kiss with my wife for 3 solid months ?? Even an idiot will know that the husband must have did something wrong outside. OK so in my case I have two questions and I really hope you will answer it because your answer might save my marriage . 1st question : Do you think I really need to go for another test not to forget the stripper is a high risk type . 2nd question : Can I proceed having sex with my wife? After that incident,I only have sex with my wife once without condom because I must or else she will suspect me even more and I don't really know what to do . I still have 35 more days to the 90 days window period and I am going out of my mind . Please Ryan help me or else my beautiful marriage will be on the rocks . Tell me that my mind is playing tricks with me and I am just being tooooo paranoid and silly . After I did the 30 days test , my doctor told me to put this matter behind and carry on with your normal life and he says it's not even necessary for you to come for a blood test due to the risk involved it like non- existant . Can I take his word for it ? I know it's longwinded but please help Ryan .

*** My risk are deep kissing a stripper and she suck my penis with a condom on ALL THE TIME ***

A note to all readers: please refrain from sending in multiple questions. This makes it more difficult for us to get to as many questions as possible.

HIV is not known to be transmitted through kissing or receiving oral sex.

RMK

lymph nodes and irritated glans
Dental dam and or seran wrap for oral sex on female