2 questions that have been bothering me

I would just like to ask 1-2 questions that have been bothering me for some time.It may be silly but will put my mind at rest.I was going out with a man(not sure of his sexual history) for a while,during which we were sexually active,using a condom.Once or twice he started to have sex with me,but i stopped him.I mean he did not cum inside me.Is there a risk here.(ie from precum)Has it to be direct fluid contact,when both reach orgasm.Also we both enjoyed oral sex and there was a stage when I let him ejaculate in my mouth but did not swalllow.Thes questions have been botherin me as I am a constant worrier.

Thank you.

The pre-cum of HIV infected people can lead to transmission of HIV. See What's precum? for more information.

Getting ejaculate in your mouth also poses a risk for transmission. There is little evidence to distinguish between swallowing or spitting; both pose a risk for transmission. See What if I swallow cum? for more information.

Having your partner ejaculate in the vagina or rectum poses the greatest risk for HIV transmission. You would also be at risk for other sexually transmitted infections if you have sex without a condom.

RMK

Erotic Massage
vaginal secretions on sore risk