ARS rash and other symptoms
Feb 12, 2003
dr kull i was wondering what does an ARS rash actually look like and is there an approximate time limit that it shows up and fades away if it does at all. I was also wondering, if you were to be HIV infected would you be experiancing more frequent colds because your immune system is busy fighting HIV and would take longer to get rid of colds or other minor illnesses? Thank you for your time i hope that you will answer my questions.
Response from Mr. Kull
Please see HIV rash and fever for information on your question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv From Fingering A Girl?
- Put Condom On Backwards Is It Still Effective Against Hiv
- When Can I Return To Work After Shingles?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They First Start?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used To Treat Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.