IS THIS INFECTIOUS BODY FLUID?
Feb 11, 2003
I happened to contact a certain type of body fluid, i.e. liquid in blisters on feet (foot tinea). Is this infectious body fluids or not?
Thanks a zillion.
Response from Mr. Kull
The body fluids that are known to transmit HIV are blood, semen, vaginal/cervical secretions, and breast milk. HIV is not know to be transmitted through other bodily fluids.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.