sex during her period
Feb 9, 2003
I was having sex with my girlfriend with a condom during her period. There was blood on the condom and around my penis after. If she did have any diseases, is there any possibility of contracting them?
Response from Mr. Kull
If the condom was used correctly throughout sex and it remained intact, then it should have protected you against HIV and some other STIs that one could get through contact with an infected person's fluids.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Yeast Infection After Vaginosis
- Why Do People Get Shingles?
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- What Is The Progression Of Gonorrhea?
- Symptoms Of Advanced Syphilis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.