deep kissing

Dear Mr Kull. i had a protected sex with the thai prostitute with unknown status and had deep kissing few times . After this incidence i got a call for Anual medical examination ,hearing that i started feeling very uneasy and the result of which could have resulted in the body pain(sometime in the legs or hand muscles)which is not so severe. i got myself tested after 37 days which came out negative. My question is whether my body pain is a symptoms of early HIV infection or is due to the stress i am feeling always as there is no symptoms besides this. Should i go for the another test (i have to fly to another country for this )after 60 days or is there any other test which can give early result?

Making a decision to get tested is one that you need to make on your own. It sounds like a particularly difficult decision for you because of the need to leave your country for testing. A test at 37 days falls within the window period, so it is not as accurate as a test performed three months after exposure. Keep in mind that--based on the limited information that you gave me--your risk for infection seems pretty low. Your symptoms could very well be attributed to stress, but only a medical doctor can make an accurate diagnosis.

RMK

similar diseases to HIV
Kissing Panic!!!