hiv on material objects
Jan 31, 2003
If I rented a lot of porn videos and say some of them have been touched with and had some sperm residue from previous borrowers,...am I at risk of getting HIV from touching the tapes and then masturbating?
Response from Mr. Kull
No, you are not considered to be at risk for infection. HIV is not known to be transmitted through casual contact because HIV does not survive long enough to cause infection when exposed to the environment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Muscle Ache An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.