Does handlotion kill HIV/STD's

During the course of a massage, the masseuse briefly inserted her fingers into her vagina. She then began massaging my legs using handlotion (applied to her hands) which progressed to her rubbing my penis. My question is, how much vagina fluid is necessary to be infective and does the handlotion have impact on HIV viability? Am I at risk for any other STD's?

I'm not sure if hand lotion will inactivate HIV or other STDs. That's not really important in your case. You're risk is negligible because HIV is not known to transmitted during mutual masturbation. It is also unlikely that you would be at risk for other STDs.

RMK

Docking
What if you know he's not infected?