Two Thai hookers, and oil on condoms!!Help

Mr. Kull,

I've written to you about this one before. Please respond. I had two encounters with Thai prostitutes, and used oil on the condoms. I've been reading, the postings and I'm freaking out!!!

It's been four weeks. I need some advice about that level of risk!

Please!

Using oil-based lubricants on a latex condom can damage the condom, allowing HIV to penetrate the membrane, or making the condom more susceptible to tearing or breakage. If you use oil on a latex condom, you must take into consideration that the condom might not have been effective in protecting you against HIV and some other STDs, even though it was probably better than not using a condom at all.

RMK

How do you have safer sex with a HepC partner?
Docking