How do you have safer sex with a HepC partner?

My boyfriend and I have hiv.He also has HepC. What measures should I take to protect myself while performing oral sex with him(during reaming, fellatio)?

Hepatitis C virus is present in the blood of infected people, so the risk for transmission to you when performing oral sex is very low. It is unlikely that one would get infected with hepatitis C virus through any form of sexual contact.

Since you are at increased risk for exposure and infection, you can also use a barrier when performing oral sex on a partner to reduce your anxiety. Condoms or dental dams offer excellent protection when performing any kind of oral sex. The idea is to limit the amount of fluids that come into contact with your mouth.

RMK

my partner's semen on my penis
Two Thai hookers, and oil on condoms!!Help