my partner's semen on my penis

I am a gay man.My partner(unknown HIV status) ejaculated on the head of my penis. Does this pose a risk of HIV infection, bearing in mind that his semen might have come in contact with the mucuous membrane on my penis? How serious is this risk,if any? Should I get an antibody test?

Since HIV is only known to be sexually transmitted during anal, vaginal, and oral sex, the risk for transmission in your case is low. However, you can't rule out the possibility of transmission if infected fluids came into contact with your mucous membranes, regardless of the activity. So, in assessing the case yourself, you should decide if testing is appropriate for you.

RMK

oral sex and testing question
How do you have safer sex with a HepC partner?