|oral sex and testing question
Jan 30, 2003
I recently was fooling around with a guy, just touching and feeling, kissing stuff. he then asked me to perform oral sex. I didn't, but I put his penis in my mouth for a couple of seconds and took it out. There could have been pre cum, but I don't know. I don't know the guy so I am worried about HIV infection. It is driving me insane!! I am constantly worrying and sure I have it. How long do I have to wait before getting a conclusive result? Thank you for taking the time to answer me. A worried soul
| Response from Mr. Kull
Testing needs to be conducted three or more months after exposure to get a definitive result.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Urine After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.