How long does HIV live after coming into the outside worlds,since I masturbated in the water where many people take bath and ejaculate?

Sir,I am 20 years old and staying the hostel.Once when I was bathing I masturbated by rubbing my sensitive lower part of the penis on the floor of the bathroom.Before doing this I poured water on the floor and then only I rubbed my penis there.I am afraid that since it is a place where many persons take bath and some might have ejaculated.Also there was no ejaculations seen clearly with my naked eyes I am afraid that some viruses may be present in the place where I rubbed and I'm afraid of the HIV infection.So I need to know how long the HIV lives after coming out and I need to know whether I'll get HIV by this method?Please help me cure my doubt since I am affected mentally very badly.Thank you.

HIV is not known to be transmitted to you when your body has contact with the environment. HIV is only known to be transmitted to adults through sex or blood contact (primarily needle-sharing). There are multiple reasons for this, one being that HIV does not survive in the environment long enough to pose a risk.

RMK

anal sex
Olympic Athletes' Safety Questioned in Greg Louganis Disclosure