specific questions for specific situation

Hi. I have a couple of questions for you. I am extremely paranoid. Last June I tested negative for HIV at 3 months. After that point, I didn't have sexual intercourse or oral sex again until recently (Decemeber).

In October I was very sick with a mono-like illness (although no fever or swollen glands). I was sick for 4 weeks. With this virus (as the doctor called it) I developed floaters, which have not gone away since. Every other symptom is gone. Should I be worried about the floaters? Is it possible my 3 month test was a false negative?

Recently, within the last month, I gave unprotected oral sex to two different guys. Neither of them ejaculated in my mouth. I'm unsure about the precum. I also had protected sex (condom) with them, and again, neither of them ejaculated inside of me. About two weeks after the encounter, I had flu like symptoms for two days, vomiting and a fever of about 100, which only lasted about a day.

I'm extremely worried, and I do not want to be anxious for the next three months. To sum up my questions, are my behaviors high risk? Should I be anxious? Should I get tested again? And should I be considered about the floaters in my eyes and the strange four week sickness in October? Thank you so much. Answering my question will mean a lot to me.

You should trust your antibody tests that are conducted three or more months after exposure. However, you should always conduct your doctor about symptoms that you experience regardless of your status.

Oral sex is considered low-risk; this does not mean that risk is absent. The evidence demonstrates that it is unlikely that you would get infected when performing oral sex.

RMK

The HIV virus
Question about HIV transmission through blood transfusions