Explain HIV and AIDS

Can you please explain to me what the terms mean(like what they are and how they work): -HIV -AIDS

HIV: human immunodeficiency virus. It is a virus (more specifically, a retrovirus) that causes gradual destruction of the immune system, leaving a person prone to infections and cancers. The entire course of HIV infection is often referred to as "HIV disease".

AIDS: acquired immune deficiency syndrome. The last stage of HIV disease, where a person has low CD4 cells (below 200), a crucial category of immune cells that orchestrate immune response, and/or has opportunistic infections/AIDS-related cancers.

RMK

What if I Swallow Cum?
Fingering-masturbating