What if I Swallow Cum?

When I give guys head (they don't use condoms) I swallow the cum. Can i get AIDS or HIV by doing that?

Getting HIV infected semen in your mouth poses a risk for infection. The risk for infection during oral sex is considered low when compared to the risk for transmssion through anal or vaginal sex. It is recommended that one minimizes the amount of fluids coming into contact with the mouth, so it's best to avoid having your partners ejaculate in your mouth.

There is no evidence that spitting out or swallowing semen would alter your risk for HIV infection. I am not aware of any studies that have examined the advantages of spitting or swallowing. Getting ejaculate in your mouth poses a risk to you, period.

RMK

Transmission from Female to Male
Explain HIV and AIDS