|Is this oral sex?
Jan 18, 2003
Doctor Ryan, Is this oral sex when I sucked a guy's fingers or toes where there were old cuts? How long does it normally take for a small cut to be non-infectious even I licked/sucked on it?
| Response from Mr. Kull
No. Oral sex refers to being either the receptive or insertive partner in oral-penile, oral-vaginal, or oral-anal contact.
There is no evidence to support a risk for infection through the activity you describe.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Vomiting A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- White Discharge Could I Have AIDS
- Touching An Open Scab And Negative HIV Test
- Can U Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Aching After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Achy Balls After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.