Shrinkage a risk factor?

Dear Ryan, I had sex with this guy (unknown HIV status) with a condom. He was on top of me when he came. He didn't pull out immediately. Maybe about 30-45 seconds later he pulled out and i made sure i held the condom to the base of his penis when he did so. I am just worried because he had lost a little bit of his erection already. Everything was wet down there but i think it was because of me. But since i held the condom on him is it ok, or could his semen leaked out warranting HIV testing? Do people become infected this way? Thanks for your hard work and dedication to helping worried folk like me :)

I unfortunately can't exactly answer your question because you seem to be in doubt about what actually happened. If your partner was infected with HIV and his semen came into contact with your mucous membranes, then transmission is possible. Testing in this case would be indicated.

RMK

Hep B Question
will it?