Ryan my name is ...

Dr Ryan , I keep thinking that HIV is pass on by some " magacial ways " or maybe by accident like accidently your penis touches a bit of her vagina or maybe being too close to her vagina who knows . I really wanna convinced myself with the facts you provide but it seems like I can't accept myself doing such a SHAMEFUL ACT because I was drunk stupor . My exposure is only deep kissing and girl performing oral sex for me with a condom . After reading what you say that there is no need for a blood test if my exposure is only limited to deep kissing and oral sex with a condom . What i kept imagine is " WHAT IF , WHAT IF " Sigh it is really going to be a very tough time for me . I really got no way out I don't even know should I go for a test or not or am I just being paranoid ? From ...and million thanks if you could tell me my problems

Even though you are quite worried about the idea of being infected with HIV, it sounds as if HIV is not actually the problem. There's nothing that I can tell you about transmission that will make your worries go away; even though you intellectually understand that HIV isn't transmitted magically, you still worry. This probably means that your worries are driven by your anxiety about HIV, illness, etc., and not based in any real risk for infection.

HIV is only known to be sexually transmitted through vaginal and anal sex, and less frequently through performing oral sex on an HIV infected person.

The appropriate treatment for persistent and life-disrupting anxiety is consultation with mental health professionals. Medication and psychotherapy in combination is often the best approach.

RMK

FIRST TIME ORAL SEX
Enquiry