|oral sex with condoms?
Jan 7, 2003
Does giving a man oral sex with a condom without ejaculation warrant testing?
| Response from Mr. Kull
Not really. Performing oral sex on a person without a condom poses a low-risk for transmission, and using a condom practically eliminates that risk for transmission. However, strictly speaking, you can never rule out the possibility of transmission when you engage in anal, vaginal, or oral sex with an HIV infected person. So ultimately the decision to test will be up to you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- Condom Broke Anal Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- HIV Infection Risk Blood On Hand
- HIV Risk After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Vaginal Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.