similar diseases to HIV

I had a high risk encounter with an asian prostitute whilst travelling (totally unlike me), and despite using a condom there was some blistering on the base of my penis where the condom had rubbed which was blackish in colour the next day.

More than a year later I'm HIV-, however since 3 months after the exposure have had sore throat (lasting 6 months), abdominal bloating,the occassional rash,frequent brain foggy headaches and a general unwell feeling.

My question is: is there any other chronic disease which is sexually acquired that mimics some of the symptoms of hiv?

What was high risk about the encounter? If you used a condom during sex with the sex worker, then you should be at minimal risk for HIV and many other STDs. Your "general unwell feeling" is not characteristic of HIV infection nor other sexually transmitted infections. But remember, as I've said many, many times, symptoms should be checked out by a medical doctor. If the doctor can't explain an exact cause for your symptoms, then you need to consider other reasons for your malaise.

The fact that you are making a connection between your general symptoms and the incident with the sex worker says a lot. How do you make the connection? It seems like the incident made you anxious--you said that it was "totally unlike" you--and that you are looking for evidence that there are going to be irreparable consequences. I understand that your symptoms are real and might have a concrete explanation. Just don't forget the power that anxiety can have over your sense of well-being.

RMK

Please replay ....beg you
deep kissing