Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Please replay ....beg you
Mar 4, 2001

i AM A MALE 24. fROM ABOUT 4 MONTH AND 10 DAYS i MAYBE HAD AN UNSAFE RELATIONSHIP WITHA WOMEN FOR WHICH AT THE BEGINING OF THE VAGINAL INTERCOURSE i PENETRATED HER FOR 10 SECONDS OR LESS WITH OUT A CONDOM... THEN LATER i DID USE A CONDOM FROM THAT TIME i HAVE NEVER BEEN OK. IHAD MUSCLE PAIN (ESPECIALLY IN MY LEGS AND IN MY UPPER ARMS AND i HAD SWOLLEN GLANDS AND i HAD A COUGH THAT COMES AND goes i HAD A THRUSH MAYBE .. i DO NOT KNOW ... AT THE 3 MONTH AND 10 DAYS i WENT AND DID A TEST ANTIBODY I & II AND P 24 ANTIGEN AND ALL WENT BACK NEGATIVE SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT ... i SOME TIMES SWEaT A LITTLE BIT AT NIGHT .. i HAVE SOME TINGELING IN MY PENIS OPENING PLUS SOME WHITE SPOTS .. PLEASE ADIVCE ME AND HELP ... those symptoms come and go they never stay .. plus I have dry mouth and I always have to go the toilet like 10 times or more per day ...

Response from Mr. Kull

Based on your negative antibody and p24 tests after 3 months, it sounds like you are HIV negative. Any symptoms that persist should be checked by a medical doctor. They could be completely unrelated to conditions related to sexual contact.

RMK

Previous
at risk with mutal maturbation? fact or fiction?
Next
similar diseases to HIV

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.