Please replay ....beg you

i AM A MALE 24. fROM ABOUT 4 MONTH AND 10 DAYS i MAYBE HAD AN UNSAFE RELATIONSHIP WITHA WOMEN FOR WHICH AT THE BEGINING OF THE VAGINAL INTERCOURSE i PENETRATED HER FOR 10 SECONDS OR LESS WITH OUT A CONDOM... THEN LATER i DID USE A CONDOM FROM THAT TIME i HAVE NEVER BEEN OK. IHAD MUSCLE PAIN (ESPECIALLY IN MY LEGS AND IN MY UPPER ARMS AND i HAD SWOLLEN GLANDS AND i HAD A COUGH THAT COMES AND goes i HAD A THRUSH MAYBE .. i DO NOT KNOW ... AT THE 3 MONTH AND 10 DAYS i WENT AND DID A TEST ANTIBODY I & II AND P 24 ANTIGEN AND ALL WENT BACK NEGATIVE SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT ... i SOME TIMES SWEaT A LITTLE BIT AT NIGHT .. i HAVE SOME TINGELING IN MY PENIS OPENING PLUS SOME WHITE SPOTS .. PLEASE ADIVCE ME AND HELP ... those symptoms come and go they never stay .. plus I have dry mouth and I always have to go the toilet like 10 times or more per day ...

Based on your negative antibody and p24 tests after 3 months, it sounds like you are HIV negative. Any symptoms that persist should be checked by a medical doctor. They could be completely unrelated to conditions related to sexual contact.

RMK

at risk with mutal maturbation? fact or fiction?
similar diseases to HIV