floaters, why can u not just answer since I know others who need clairification???

-A NOTE TO RYAN, if you are reading this I am sending thsi multiple times since you refuse to answer and this is an effort, a strong one to get you to answer and backup your recent answer or clarify it since your answer confuses me____________ SO IT IS BELOW AGAIN

are floaters a direct indication of hiv infection or NOT? Meaning are they just something normal? If they are then why your recent answer and why do people always bring them up on here?????

Simple question.

Meaning if I have them do I need to run out and get an hiv test?

My history as I have told you is I had an encounter. I was tested 2 years after it, negative and that was 2 years ago, now I see floaters of course!!!!!!

PLEASE REPLY RYAN, what is the big damn deal about answering????

Testing three or more months after exposure is definitive. This means that, according to your negative result, your symptoms are not related to HIV infection. As I say over and over again, you can't diagnose yourself based on symptoms alone; negative antibody tests trump symptoms (at least in terms of HIV). I can't be any more clear about this, no matter how you present it.

Please remember that I am not a medical doctor and cannot provide diagnoses. ALWAYS RELY ON YOUR DOCTOR FOR DIAGNOSIS.

Floaters are often benign (a normal part of the aging process and degeneration of vision), but can be indicative of a problem with your vision (retinal detachment). In HIV-infected people, floaters could be indicative of CMV retinitis, but you're not HIV-infected.

Please don't wait for responses from me about symptoms; see your doctor. If you don't believe your test results or your doctor (or me), it is important to address the psychological barriers to moving on.

RMK

hiv 1 and hiv 2
Test Again?