AM I AT A RISK ??? I AM SCREWED

Do you think I should go for a test because I paid a sex worker to perform oral sex for me with a condom and french kissing . Pls help I am going crazy and guilty and shameful for the act which I should not have done . Pls DR answer my question plsssssssssssss

Try reading through questions in this forum's archives on sexual transmission and oral sex. You'll find out that HIV is not known to be transmitted through kissing or receiving oral sex (and if you're wearing a condom, it's that much more unlikely). You'll also find out that a lot of people who feel guilty about their sexual experiences tend to overestimate their risk for infection.

RMK

How long afterwards will you know
oral