How long afterwards will you know
Dec 30, 2002
How long after you have sex can you find out if you are infected. If you are infected can it take up to a week for it to take effect? Does a cottage cheese-ish discharge indicate an STD?
Response from Mr. Kull
The time from STI exposure to symptom formation will vary in each individual and with each type of infection. In your case, since you are experiencing some sort of discharge, you should see a doctor to determine what it is related to. It is possible that it is not STI-related, but you shouldn't try to determine that on your own (you could still have an infection that is not related to an STI).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.