How long afterwards will you know

How long after you have sex can you find out if you are infected. If you are infected can it take up to a week for it to take effect? Does a cottage cheese-ish discharge indicate an STD?

The time from STI exposure to symptom formation will vary in each individual and with each type of infection. In your case, since you are experiencing some sort of discharge, you should see a doctor to determine what it is related to. It is possible that it is not STI-related, but you shouldn't try to determine that on your own (you could still have an infection that is not related to an STI).

RMK

Oral Sex - high risk ?
AM I AT A RISK ??? I AM SCREWED