Blood on my head every time i masturbate

Hi there, i recently had sex with a girl for literally 5 seconds.She said on me quite forcefully to start off with but i felt a pain after 5 seconds, pulled her of me and realised that i blood was seeping from my shaft. I went to the shower washed it off and thought that would be the end of it. The next day i tried masturbating and the same hing happened again blood poured out form my shaft. I can pass urine out fine its just when i masturbate blood seeps out. There is not much pain but blood comes out when i masturbate and i know this is not a good sign, I am very worried. Do you have any ideas what i could have, and what i should do other than see a doctor because i have arranged to see a doctor in the near future? will it go away if i leave i dont masturbate or do i have to do anything in particular? Thanks

I cannot diagnose symptoms. It's good that you are going to see a doctor. Until then, why don't you try to avoid any activity that might exacerbate the problem.

RMK

dry blood on lip
Oral Sex with a gf