W.B at four months?*Help*

Dear Ryan, (help me please),let me ask you a question that could be difficult for you to answer becouse you live in a diffrent country than me, I live in a small country in South America and the test here for HIV are called microelisas and the generation of this test are not well known for me, I had four microelisas test at 8 weeks, 15 weeks, 17 weeks and 22 weeks all negative(private labs) and a Western Blot at the local Red Cross (negative) at 4 months(17weeks) afther the only high risk posible exposure to the virus ( insertive vaginal and oral sex with a prostitute) ,but like i said before this test are not very modern, What is your opinion?,What can i do? please help me,please,please.

ELISA and Western Blots are the gold standard for HIV antibody screening. You can trust your results.

RMK

Is neccesary an antibody test ??
HSV-I Equivocal Result