Types of HIV/STD tests

Dear Doctor, I had unprotected oral sex with a Korean prostitute while visiting Japan. I had a open cold sore at the time. I read recently that there is a new types of std from the east including a new syphilis thats had to detect and treat. What type of testing should one do to cover all possible infections along with possibilities from infection from east. Thank you. The have had std/HIV testing and came back neg after 6 months but still experiencing blisters around anus. I would appreciate any help you could give me.

If you are experiencing symptoms that might be related to a sexually transmitted infection, don't hesitate to see a doctor. It can be much easier for a medical professional to make a diagnosis while you are experiencing symptoms. You should also talk with a medical provider about your risk in order to appropriately assess what type of screening tools would be necessary in your case.

RMK

Chronic Sickness(HIV?)
Is neccesary an antibody test ??