incurable venereal disease?

Hi, Dr.Kull. I have 2 questions today.

I had looked at a leaflet telling that there are known 25 sorts of venereal disease in this world now and 4 of them are incurable.

However it doesn't say what they are. Could you possibly tell me what are those diease? HIV and what else?

In addition, in what way do those disease develop to give one death?

Thank you very much for your time, Dr.

I've never counted, and it would take too much time for me to describe all STIs here, so why don't you peruse some information we have here at The Body to learn more about STDs that are relevant to you.

RMK

floaters
Could I have been misdiagnosed with mono?