Birth Pills

I was wondering what excatly birth pills do. I know they help you from getting pregnent but can they help you from getting HIV? If you use birth pills with a condom how much greater of a chance do you have from getting pregnent than with just a condom . Also, my friend gets really bad cramps during her period and she uses birth pills to help reduce them. What kind of pills can do that. Can you buy the pills without a parent being there? And sometimes I release the fluid you release when your arroused at random moments and I'm not even arroused. Are there pills that can help me from doing that plus the other things I have named before. Thank you very much for your help.

It is important that you know that the birth control pill will not reduce your risk for HIV infection. Your best bet is to use a condom for sex.

Questions about contraception and pregnancy could be better addressed by your primary care physician, or an organization like Planned Parenthood.

RMK

Vaginal Fluids Transmission
Transmission from fellatio