Toddler

Other then sex, and needles, could my toddler be infected in anyways? please tell me the ways, and since i wouldn't know if these things happened at daycare, and she isn't sick should i test her every 6 month or would she get sick more then normal without me knowing she was infected with hiv?

There is no evidence that children are at risk for infection through casual contact in school settings. HIV is still only known to be transmitted through sexual contact, needle-sharing, and from mother-to-infant. You do not need to be on the look-out for HIV infection in your toddler, and testing is not necessary.

RMK

STDs related to receiving fellatio
a policeman's worry