Dec 16, 2002
i have been going to a ladies bar were i have my drink and GET DONE handjob. ihave been going for quite a long time say 8 months or so is there any chance that i can get Hiv from this act.There is no other sexual activity other than this NO TOUCHING HER PRIVATE PART OR i dont finger her and so
Response from Mr. Kull
There is no evidence that HIV is spread through receiving a handjob. Sexual transmission of HIV is known to be spread through the following three ways:
1) Anal sex, receptive or insertive
2) Vaginal sex, receptive or insertive
3) Less frequently, oral sex(transmission to the person whose mouth is on the genitals)
If your sexual behavior does not fall into any of the above categories, then it is EXTREMELY unlikely that you will become infected through sexual contact.
In order for transmission to be possible, fluids that carry HIV--such as semen, blood, or vaginal secretions--need to come into direct contact with your mucous membranes or bloodstream. During sexual contact, this can occur during anal, vaginal, and oral sex, and transmission is unlikley to occur through other sexual activity.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Glands After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- What Are Vaginal Odor, Dizziness, Headache And Diarrhea Signs Of?
- Antibiotics And HIV Testing
- Are Post Nasal Drip And Dry Cough Signs Of HIV?
- Can You Get Aids From A Paper Cut?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.