Please Im scared

I practiced oral sex to another man resulting in ejaculation in my mouth about 4 months ago . Two weeks ago the lymph nodes behind my jaw and ears began swelling , I went 3 days ago to my doctor and he gave me anthibiotics .Since then Ive also experienced small head and joints/muscles aches ,as well as loss of apetite and today I have had diarreah .No fever or sweating but some small cough .Could those sympthoms mean I am HIVpos?.Im scared to death .It was the only time Ive practised unsafe sex.Thanks a lot for your help.

Those symptoms do not necessarily mean that you are HIV positive, and as I've said before, it's practically impossible to determine your status based on symptoms.

It is possible to become infected with HIV if you get HIV infected fluids in your mouth, although the risk is not as significant as getting infected fluids in the vagina or rectum.

Since four months have elapsed since exposure, why don't you consider getting an antibody test? That will help eliminate any doubts that you have about this exposure.

RMK

STD Discharge or Semen?
oral sex with a chinese prostitute