STD Discharge or Semen?

Dear Ryan,

Great job and thank you for taking the time to read this, Ill try and keep it brief I hope you will post it on the site.

Have not had sex in over 2 months, plus I have not even relieved my own self for at least 3 weeks as so busy at work lately that often dead tired by the time I come home and sleep is the priority.

Recently, when going to bathroom I have sometimes noticed beads of thick white discharge from my penis, but sometimes it is more watery. I have not had any painful urination or any swellings and to be perfectly honest this discharge smells/feels/looks like semen.

Is it possible for semen to build up in this way and leak out because I have not given it an outlet for so long? I am concerned it might be STD-related discharge in your site they say that gonorrhea or clamidya does not necessarily cause painful urination. My last encounter was with a friend who I know is promiscuous, and it was unprotected but I dont want to ask questions or raise any alarms before investigating this possibility as she is a friend. Embarrassingly, I have nobody to ask. Sorry if it is a silly question.

Questions like yours are difficult because there is no way to give a definitive answer. Your best bet is to see a doctor whenever you have questions about symptoms that you are experiencing or are unsure about. You don't have to be on the brink of death to see a medical professional; it is about prevention as much as it is about treatment.

It's possible that what you are seeing is pre-ejaculate, especially if you feel aroused around the time that you are observing the fluid. It is also possible that you have discharge related to an infection if your penis came into contact with fluids that carried a sexually transmitted infection.

RMK

Confused about inertive oral sex
Please Im scared