|Crazy with Panic!
Dec 8, 2002
Hi, Please help! I had an encounter with a prostitute. Full sex did not take place except that she gave me a handjob, but she had played with herself before this meaning that there were some of her vaginal fluids on her hand when she masturbated me. I am really panicing and have read so much information that I am now really confused. How much risk am I at for HIV infection (assuming she was HIV+)? Please help, I'm going crazy with worry. Thanks.
| Response from Mr. Kull
Practically zero. HIV is not known to be transmitted through handjobs. The sexual transmission of HIV is limited to anal, vaginal, and (less frequently) oral sex.
Try to stop panicking!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Swollen Glands A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Hpv After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Licking Rectum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.