Scared and Stupid

I was last tested for HIV about March 2001 and I was negative. I'm a male and from March 2001 - May 2002, I had sex with about a dozen woman. I'm not proud of this but all of them were prostitutes and although I always wore a condom, I did have one occasssion where I allowed one to provide unprotected oral sex on me and another 2 or 3 occassions where I did perform oral sex on them. On two of these occasions I stimulated her clitorus for a couple of minutes but one other time I got into full vaginal oral sex. Reflecting back I do recall seeing blood in my salavia immediately following brushing my teeth so that raises my concerns even more. Now it's 6+ months after my last encounter I find myself suffering from aches in my grown, under my arms, neck, headache and a slight sore throat. I'm driving myself crazy. My doctor was out of town last week and the nurse practitioner that I saw put me on an antibiotic and told me I had an ear infection. I've been on it for about 5 days so far and I don't feel any better. I went for an anonymous test last week as well and now I'm even afraid to return for the results which should be back Monday or Tuesday of this week. Can anyone comment on my risk and symptoms?

Thanks

Condoms that remain intact are an excellent way to prevent HIV infection, so your risk through those circumstances is minimal. Transmission through oral sex is unusual, but can happen. There is no real risk to the person who is receiving oral sex (the insertive partner, or the partner whose genitals is is), but there is some risk involved in performing oral sex on an HIV infected person. See Cunnilingus... for more info.

RMK

Should I date a sex worker?
Western Blot