i'am a fretting
Nov 27, 2002
how long after unprotected sex must you wait before you can get tested to know if you have aids
Response from Mr. Kull
Antibody testing three or more months after exposure is considered accurate. See CDC updates...
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Who Are The Carriers Of Hpv?
- Which Ways Can Chlamydia Spread?
- What Happens If You Have Gonorrhea For A Year Without Treatment?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Ways Of Passing Hpv To Children
- Symptoms Of Genital Warts In Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.