Receiving unptotected oral sex. Clarification needed!!!!

I accessed your web site via a search engine and am really impressed with the quantity and quality of information. I was wondering if you could help me out here? I am a 23 year old straight male with a long term partner. On a recent night out (october 12th to be exact) I quite stupidly had a one night stand. Although I did not engage in full sex I did receive unprotected oral sex twice from a girl. The first session of oral sex lasted between 2-3 minutes and the second between 3-7 minutes. I was extremely drunk at the time but am 100 certain that I only received oral sex and kissed the girl. I did not ejaculte and I did not have any cuts or sores on my penis.I did not notice any bleeding from the girls mouth too. However, the girl was perfoming oral sex extremely hard. Afterwards I checked my penis and there were still no cuts and sores. However My penis was quite painful. There was no visible blood coming from the girl either. Since then I have been going out of my mind and worried that I might have contracted HIV. I have had no serious symptoms apart from a sore throat. From what I have told you do you think it is neccessary to have a test. I have checked loads of sites and am yet to be convinced that I have or have not put myself at risk. I have had sex with my partner (unprotected ) at least 10 times since and ejaculated every time. This has made me feel worse as I fear I have put her at risk.Also, the last time that I had sex with my partner, the morning after I had a lumpy gristle type thing on the top of my foreskin. Is this a symptom? I know I have been stupid and pathetic to my girl but I just want to get on with my life. What do you reccommend.

If you read through the Oral Sex archives in this forum, you'll find many responses that address questions similar to yours.

There is no evidence that HIV is transmitted to a person receiving oral sex (the insertive partner, or the person who is having their genitals being sucked). There is one unconfirmed case that may have involved blood in the person's mouth. We're not talking about small or trace amounts of blood as posing a real risk.

The primary reason that HIV is not transmitted to the person receiving oral sex is that HIV is not known to be transmitted through contact with the saliva of an HIV infected person. See Saliva as a barrier... for more info.

Your risk for other sexually transmitted infections is not absent. See Chlamydia.

If you do some more perusing of this forum, you'll probably recognize another common experience: guilt. Don't underestimate the power of guilt in your perceptions of your body, health, and relationships. Guilt can lead to a lot of distortions.

What role is alcohol playing in your sexual life? Your risk is low now, but alcohol can lead to people taking greater risks because it lowers inhibitions and influence otherwise sober decision-making.

RMK

psychopr..
i'am a fretting