psychopr..

Hello Mr. Kull. First of all I want to tell you my problem. From some months I want to fell some psycho problem because of the fear of transmission of HIV So I check your website. Some of the confusion has been clear but till now some confusion has have yet So I use different mail to ask a question to you but I donot get return of any one (else first one). I know there are lots of presure of question so may be there is not a place of my psycho question but really it disturb my daily life. I know this is some type of psycho problem but I'm also confidence that after I get clear answer I will solve my psycho problem for myself.(Because your website so much support me to minimize it) I went to psycho therapist but I think I will solve it for mysely. I donot get any proper place to get the information of it except yours.I will not mail you after it and will not stretch my mind... So I ask all question in one mail. I know normally the way of transmission of HIV so For god sake please answer me these in clear and help me... 1) Actually what is HIV1/1. Is the method of transmission of HIV1/2 is same as HIV? 2) I know that HIV is not transfer from animal. But I'm not confidence about it. The reason is: The monkey's blood has entered to one my friend's eye so I check your website. There I found that one of the guy have same type of problem, he ask is there any risk from HIV1/2 from it and he also write that in unclear form that CDC has report that one of the person has introduced to HIV 1/2 who works for animal. And you suggested that it is not clear that may be that person has HIV1/2 or SIV. and I'm confuse about this answer Is that mean that SIV also create illness to human or it mean that HIV1/2 transfer to that person from animal. And you also suggest that guy that he is not concentrate about SIV but he may be check for HIV1 or 2. That answer increase my confusion. Another reason is I know from website that SIV may be transfer from animal to human but it deosnot form any illness. If SIV transfer from animal to human than it is also possible that HIV transfer from human to animal although it doesnot create to any illness to animal and after it return to transfer to human by those animal. 3) Scientist told that may be the HIV had involved from one type of chimpanzees which were found in africa. And I read one document where they told that it is risk to those part of africans people are risk who eat the raw meat of infected chimpanzees and who kill those infected chimpanzis. What it mean? Is it mean that may be it is risk from HIV by these type of chimpanzees. Is there any documentation report about it? I also heard that Scientist are able to infect the chimpanzees from HIV. Is it for short period or..? How much does it risk from chimpanzees or those type of chimpanzees? 4)If somebody donate the blood and after some hour this blood is necessary to transfer to some then in this condition is it safe to transfer(mean is it also check the P-24 antigen and antibody test because P-24 is test before average 6 days prior to antibody test or it can antibody can cehck after an hour or a day after antigen test). 5)For p-24 test first take the blood of somebody and after someday(average 6 day) antibody test has been happened then what is the relation of antibody and antigen test(mean if the antibody test has been happened the blood that has put out for antigen test at that condition may be it is related but if the blood put out again after some day for antibody test of the same body then what's the relation). 6)How much risk of those place of people where there is no facility of antigen test from donate blood? I'm waiting from your side. Please donot irritate from my question and answer me..Please..

HIV is a virus that is transmitted from one person to another. The primary modes of transmission in the world are through sexual, blood, and mother-to-infant contact. There are no other known routes of transmission, nor any cases of transmission from animals to humans. Laboratory studies that attempt to infect chimps with HIV are not relevant to your risk for infection.

If you are not engaging in sexual or needle-sharing contact (and in some cases, being transfused with donated blood) with people who are infected or who are at risk for infection with HIV, then you are not at risk for infection with HIV. Period. No testing necessary.

If you are still worried, you need to continue to address the psychological barriers to accepting the fact that you are not infected with HIV.

RMK

Level of risk?
Receiving unptotected oral sex. Clarification needed!!!!