AIDS in saliva or blood contact

I went to India. There was a drinking fountain with plastic glasses. Is it possible to catch anything if the cups had been out in the open for a while before I used it even if somone has a trace of blood or other HIV carrying oral fluid on it. I gave the cup a little rinse before I used it. We usually pour the water into the mouth, but this time I drank normally by mistake. Can you catch anything in this way?

There is no evidence (based on reporting by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) that anyone has ever been infected by sharing a drinking glass with an HIV infected person. Modes of transmission have been closely monitored for the past twenty years of the AIDS epidemic, and HIV is still only known to be transmitted through sexual and blood contact, and from mother-to-infant. The type of contact you are describing is sometimes called "casual contact" and is not responsible for transmission.

Please read the CDC fact sheet HIV and its Transmission.

RMK

PLZ ANSWER THIS..AM IN TROUBLE
Hiv timeline