HIV transmission by someone performing a handjob
Nov 25, 2002
is it possible to get infected by someone doing a "handjob" on your penis? Someone recently got "massaged" and they are worried that they may have been infected.
Response from Mr. Kull
HIV is known to be transmitted sexually during anal, vaginal and oral sex ONLY. While the risk of transmission during sexual contact with an HIV infected person is never absent, there is no evidence that HIV has ever been transmitted through receiving a massage or a handjob.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Burning Penis A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Dry Cough An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Itchy Scrotum A Symptom Of HIV?
- Cold Hands After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.