Nov 24, 2002
me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex, the next day she said she burned and it burned for four days, then she started her period. after that she has been having an odd amount of discharge, but after chekcing about it the color of her discharge didnt match the color of an std. she said it was a yellow brownish green. what is it?
Response from Mr. Kull
I can't tell you what the discharge and burning are related to. It's best if she sees a doctor to get an accurate diagnosis.
See information on vaginitis.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Does Hep C Cause High Blood Pressure?
- 6 Months Hiv Test Was Nonreactive After Unprotected Oral Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.