Nov 24, 2002
me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex, the next day she said she burned and it burned for four days, then she started her period. after that she has been having an odd amount of discharge, but after chekcing about it the color of her discharge didnt match the color of an std. she said it was a yellow brownish green. what is it?
Response from Mr. Kull
I can't tell you what the discharge and burning are related to. It's best if she sees a doctor to get an accurate diagnosis.
See information on vaginitis.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- What Are Vaginal Odor, Dizziness, Headache And Diarrhea Signs Of?
- ARE SWOLLEN LYMPH NODES IN THE GROIN VISIBLE?
- Can I Get Hiv From My Cat?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.