peeling skin on penis

I had sex about a week ago and used the same condom brand that I've been using for the past year, Trojan w/spermicide lubricant. Anyways, 2 days after I had intercourse I noticed that the skin under the head of my penis was peeling and when I would wash it off, about an hour later there would be a whole bunch of peeled skin again on my penis. I don't know what is causing this, but it has never happened to me before. When I get a build up of peeled skin my penis starts itching too.

I can't tell you what your symptoms are related to. My first recommendation would be to eliminate the spermicide from your safer sex regimen. Spermicides are no longer recommended for disease prevention (see Spermicides). You may also want to try a different brand of condom, or try polyurethane condoms, which are just as effective as latex condoms at preventing HIV transmission. Some people claim to be allergic to latex.

All of those suggestions aside, you should still consider seeing a doctor to get a more accurate assessment of what's going on with you.

RMK

HIV testing accurate?
sexual contact???