Tested, waiting and nervous

I had an encounter about two weeks ago with a woman I really don't know. We had unprotected oral (we both went down on each other) but I wore a condom during intercourse. However, the latex just above the elastic at the base of the condom broke. I believe the rest of the condom was intact. I inserted my fingers in her vagina and got some of her secretions on the shaft of my penis before I put on the condom. I also noticed I had a small canker sore inside my mouth shortly after the encounter. I experienced a burning sensation in the tip of my penis and around the shaft a few days after the encounter, and got tested for STD's, which came up negtive. My regular (female) partner got a yeast infection, and I'm now taking medication for a yeast infection. The doctor mentioned I had enlarged lymph nodes in my legs, but mentioned it could be from a number of causes. I did have the flu, no fever, and a pinching feeling under my arms. Everyone in my house had the flu prior to this incident, and at my job as well. I've had HIV testing done (a week after encounter), and I'm still waiting for the results. In the meantime, I'm freaking out, wondering how great my risk is for exposure. I feel like every little ache and pain could be HIV-related. I know there is always some risk, but my partner says I'm being overly paranoid. What do you think?

You are at risk for HIV infection when HIV infected fluids come into contact with mucous membranes (the lining of the vagina, rectum, urethra, and mouth) or directly with your bloodstream. During sexual activity, transmission is known to occur through vaginal, anal, and, less frequently, oral sex. If these criteria are not met (it sounds like they weren't), then you should not be concerned about HIV infection.

Always maintain contact with a physician about symptoms that you experience, regardless of what you think about the cause.

RMK

Late Seroconversion PLEASE ANSWER!!!
Do I need another test?