Late Seroconversion PLEASE ANSWER!!!

Dr. Kull, Please answer. I am very confused...

If a person has serious ARS symtoms(full blown mono symtoms for 1 month, 8 days diahrea, rashes) 24 weeks prior to being tested, and tested negative with a 3rd generation ELISA for HIV 1 and 2 at this 24 week mark, is it safe to say those symptoms were not ARS? (no exposures since after getting sick)

Do people that have severe ARS symptoms usually convert earlier than those who do not? Wouldn't ARS mean you will be developing antibodies within a couple weeks cause a high viral load?

One more question, I was very active with exercise (weight lifting and cardio 4 days a week) for the last 4 months and did not stress over HIV because I did not think it was that. Could that delay seroconversion? Is the there anything known to delay seroconversion? Please answer if you have ANY info on this. I fear taking "THE TEST" again because the anxiety almost caused me to go crazy and lose my job.

Please help me out. This is the most helpful form out there. You guys are saints. Thank you for listening to my rambling.

You really shouldn't be determining the accuracy of your HIV antibody test based on symptoms that you are experiencing. The only time that you should be concerned about the relationship between symptoms and testing is if your antibody test had an indeterminate result (and obviously, if it were positive). Your negative result at 24 weeks is accurate.

RMK

unprotected sex - level of risk for HIV transmission
Tested, waiting and nervous